• Tunnel type engine block in cast iron and timing gear.
Injection and combusti on system
• The Super Glow System comes as standard equipment to start the engine in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion efficiency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system.
• Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 7 kW and able to provide up to 7.9 kW in a three-phase 400V voltage.
• IP23 protection (additional level available on demand).
1. Oil drain pump
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 7 / 7.9
Continuous / max current (A): 12.6 / 14.3
Voltage (V): 400
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Three-phased output with power factor cos φ=0.8
Generator main features
Class H insulation, Radio suppression
Voltage accuracy of ± 1.5%