• Tunnel type engine block in cast iron and timing gear.
Injection and combustion system
• The Super Glow System comes as standard equipment to start the engine in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion effi ciency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system.
• Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 9.5 kW and able to provide up to 10.7 kW in a three-phase 400 V voltage.
• IP23 protection (additional level available on demand).
1. Oil drain pump
2. Fuel feed pump
3. Fuel filter
4. Expansion tank
5. Seawater pump
6. Oil filter
7. Oil filling
8. Exhaust elbow
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 9.5 / 10.7
Continuous / max current (A): 17.1 / 19.3
Voltage (V): 400
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Three-phased output with power factor cos φ=0.8
Generator main features
Class H insulation, Radio suppression
Permanently greased bearings, Electronic regulator
Voltage regulation of ± 5%