• 3 valves per cylinder : two intake valve, and one exhaust valve.
• Engine block in cast iron tunnel type. Off set steel pistons, hanger type crankcase and timing gear.
Injection and combustion system
• An injector and a glow plug are located in the combustion chamber, allowing the engine to start in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion efficiency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system.
• Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 28.5 kW and able to provide up to 31.2 kW in a three-phase 400V voltage.
• IP21 protection (additional level available on demand).
1. Oil drain pump
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 28.5 / 31.2
Continuous / max current (A): 51.4 / 56.3
Voltage (V): 400
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Three-phased output with power factor cos φ=0.8
Generator main features
Synchronous, single bearing
2 poles, Class H insulation
Voltage regulation of ± 5%, crushless excitation