• Engine block in cast iron type tunnel and timing gear.
Injection and combustion system
• The Super Glow System comes as standard equipment to start the engine in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion efficiency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system. • Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 6.6 kW and able to provide up to 7.5 kW. • IP21 protection (additional level available on demand).
• Connexions to the fuel, cooling and electrical circuit in front of the sound enclosure.
1. Oil drain pump
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 6.6 / 7.5
Continuous / max current (A): 28.7 / 32.6
Voltage (V): 230
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Single-phased output with power factor cos φ=1
Generator main features
Class H insulation, Radio suppression
Voltage accuracy of ± 1.5%